Pages

2.04.2013

One Year...

I cannot believe B and I have been married for a year...
(and we're both still alive)
I remember that wonderful February day so well and I wish I could re-live it.
It was the day that I married my best friend and made the best decision of my life!
There are so many people who helped out tremendously.
I am so grateful to each and everyone of you for all the work you
did to make our day as magical and wonderful as it was.
I never posted any of our wonderful pictures taken by
the talented Jessica McAllister, so enjoy.
(Sorry about the picture overload)




[Mom and Dad... Thank you so so much for the most wonderful day!
You two did such an amazing job and I am forever grateful for it! I love you]





[So much love was felt that day. Thank you everyone for all the support]

[We owe it all to Luke... The matchmaker}

...The Reception...



[I think it was a fair match]

...The Details...
[Wooden frames made by my Poppy]



[Dutch-oven chili, cornbread, and peach cobbler... Delicious!]

[Homemade pecan pies and shredded apple pies 
made by my wonderful adopted mother, Leslie Ence]

[She also made our beautiful wedding cake]




No comments: