Pages

2.02.2010

Pure Joy...

 

Every member of the family has a unique role to play in the family unit. In every family these roles are different. A role that an aunt may play is that of helping parents getting along with their children. Much like grandparents, an aunt is not subjectively involved in what happens in the family. She is often able to see things in a more objective way. She also may be able to build relationships with her nieces and nephews and give them a place to get away from the family for a while. An aunt that is committed to her nieces and nephews can play an invaluable part in their lives. I love these two kids, as well as my little Buddha(Dilyn), Tatum, and Ryker. They light up my life in so many ways and they will forever be threaded into my heart!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

TAMPA said...

You are so right !! Nieces and nephews are the icing on my cake !! :)

Samantha Dawn said...

you are so lucky to have them! I know how you feel I have three nephews of my own I cherish also!