Pages

3.01.2010

Blissful Days...

It was a wonderful weekend spent in St. George...
The drive was so much fun! Lauren and I talked about family, boys, and school. We listened to music while Lauren constantly made fun of my dancing! Drove with the windows down and warned one another about our flatulence.

The weekend was full of family and friends for the both of us.
We saw our brother Jeremy and his kids, Grandpa Foster, and spent time with some great friends.

We also attended Joni's wedding. It was beautiful and she looked gorgeous! It was so good to see everyone cause it has been YEARS! Of course no-one recognized me cause I was maybe 12 the last time I saw everyone. But overall it was a wonderful evening!
I wish the trip did not end so soon, but it was still a great excursion...

No comments: