Pages

3.09.2011

All grown up...

I cant believe it!
In about 50 days I am going to be a college graduate!
I am registered for graduation, I have the cap and gown....
Now all I have to do is finish out the semester so I can be a free woman!
I am so excited to be done with school. It has been so weird this semester. I have begun to realize that I will not have to attend another class at Utah Valley University again. I am so excited to get out into the real world and explore.... too bad I am still unsure about where I am headed. People have constantly been asking me what I am going to do once I graduate. I sure wish I knew the answer to that question... oh how I pray I knew the answer to that question! In all honesty, I am scared... I am scared to be all grown up and have to face the world. I have been in school for so long that I do not know what it's like not to be. Having to find a job/career, FULLY supporting myself, getting out of Utah, and being with the one I love... These all excite me and yet they scare me at the same time. Growing up is hard. So many times I find myself wishing that I was still a little one, back at home, being cared for by my two wonderful parents. Since this is a wish that I know cannot come true I must try my hardest to succeed and continue to grow into what I know I am meant to become. I have so many wonderful times ahead of me and so many trials yet to face. I know that if I stay true to myself and focused on the end goal I can accomplish anything!

1 comment:

Jason and Bri said...

Oh my gosh Kels I didn't know you were that close to being done, YA!!!! Congrats girl!!!!