Pages

8.21.2013

28 Weeks...

Our little man is getting so big. We're officially heading into the 3rd trimester at 28 weeks. I am feeling pretty good. I can still see my toes so I consider that a plus... Although, my belly button has just about popped! I love feeling him move around more and more. This little guy sure loves his daddy, whenever B talks to him he makes it known that he can hear him. It is truly heart warming to see their bond already. He likes to show off his feet, and occasionally his bum... right above my belly button. We LOVE feeling him and are getting more and more anxious for him to arrive! 
I am currently working 2 jobs. I am working at Youngker High School in Buckeye again, and I am still waiting tables at Native New Yorker. It is really funny when customers at Native try to decide if I am pregnant or not. (people constantly tell me that I am tiny for 7 months) On Saturday I had a table full of ladies and every time I walked away they were whispering and debating on who was going to ask if I was or wasn't. 
I've found out there are a few things that I definitely took for granted before my belly started to grow. Things such as sitting up in bed, putting on my work shoes, walking up 3 flights of stairs to our apartment, and getting into the truck with a skirt on. B likes to get a good chuckle in.. then he acts like the gentleman he is and helps me in every way possible. I know I say it a lot, but I truly am a lucky lady to have him.
Yesterday I took the dreaded glucose test and it wasn't as bad as everyone warned me about. Tasted like non-carbonated fruit punch... Not my fav, but bearable. After I finished and they started my "tummy check",  lil' man was having a field day. The Doc was having a hard time getting his heartbeat because he wouldn't quit dancing around in there. Gave us a good laugh.
Every day is another day closer to having our little one arrive and I CANT WAIT! I am getting so excited to welcome him to this world and see his sweet little face. Don't get me wrong... I am scared, nervous, and not yet ready for this next chapter of our lives... But man oh man I can hardly contain myself for the bundle of joy that we are about to receive. 

No comments: