Pages

5.14.2014

Camelback...

On Friday Blaine called me once he got done at the field and asked me what I wanted to do. 
I simply said I wanted to do something outside 
(meaning lounge by the pool and attempt to get a tan)
He had a different idea...
So off we went...
I attempted to pack around this 20lb weight and made it maybe 1/4 of the way before B had to take over. 
I'm thinking I need to hit the gym a little more frequently...
(later I learned the real reason B wanted to carry him was because I was going too slow ha)
We finally made it to the top and all I wished for was a slide, elevator, or even parachute to get me back to the bottom.... anything to not have to climb back down. 
Even though I thought I was gonna die, I loved being on top of the world with my little man!

No comments: