Pages

12.06.2010

Father dearest...



Dad, Daddy, Daddy-O, Father, Poppy, G-Funk, Papa
Today is your day of birth and what a blessed day it is.

This man is by far one of the most amazing men in my life. My dad is truly one of my heros... There are so many qualities that I fully admire about him. He is hardworking. Never gives up. Is constantly doing what needs to get done. Loves our family. Knows pretty much everything. Is completely humble. Willing to help when needed. Can fix ANY problem or anything. Is right there when you need him. You can talk to him about anything. and he is one of the greatest friends that you could ever ask for. Poppy, thanks for being one of my greatest examples and always taking care of me! I love you so much and I hope your day is so great!

1 comment:

Kristina Clemens said...

Wow! Loved your post! And the family picture in the sidebar is awesome! I come from a large family, too and you just don't see it very often any more!
Kristina J.