Pages

5.07.2011

Time to grow up...

Well, as of April 29th, 2011 I moved my tassel from the right to the left and became a college graduate! It is such a relief to know that I am done with school, but now comes the biggest stressor of all, growing up. I have been told that now is the time to map out my life and figure out where I am headed. Now is when I set goals, both personal and professional, to get started down the path we all call life. I thought graduating was going to take burdens off my shoulders, but in reality there is a whole new load I have begun to carry around. Since graduation, I have moved to California to live with my parents, work, and try to save money for whatever comes next. I didn't realize the emotions that I would be feeling by taking this next step. I hate to say it.... but I already miss Utah. I miss my friends, my school friends, and my sister. It is so weird to me that you can dislike a place so much then once you leave you begin to realize how great it truly was. Even though being in Cali has started off on a bad note, I am determined to change it! I am going to take this challenge and grow from it. I am here for a reason and I am going to do my best! Time to grow up Kelsey and face the world as a new woman!

No comments: