Pages

7.03.2011

It's a beautiful thing...

For once the fiance' was able to come see me.. and I loved every minute of it. We only had 3 short days together but we made the most of it. One day we spent visiting his mission, another day we went on a hike, and the last day we spent with family working out, playing baseball, and hanging out in the backyard.
Being around him makes my life complete! I cant even begin to describe the joy I feel when he is with me! There are so many little things that happened during this trip that made my love for him grow even more. Things such as- Seeing his eyes light up when he spoke to the Spanish members and watching him play with the nieces and nephew. It was the most adorable thing and I think that he is now more in love with Dilyn that me. ;)
Overall this trip was a great success!

No comments: