Pages

7.28.2011

Memories were made...

This past trip to Ohio was one for the books.
So many memories were made.
Things such as...
  • GETTING HIS RING!
  • finishing the Book of Mormon.
  • catching up with an old friend from elementary/middle school.
  • Spending time with the boys.
  • watching the Dragons win both home series.
  • having hilarious bathroom experiences ;) (inside joke)
  • and having a night out with the Dragons.
I am so happy that things worked out and I was able to go to Ohio this month. It was a trip that we needed as a couple. It gave us a chance to experience certain things to help strengthen us and bring us closer together. We learned a lot more about ourselves, each other, and how we work together to smooth things over. I truly feel that I am so blessed to have found someone that cares for me as much as he does. I love him dearly and I am so grateful to have him in my life.

"I love you not because you are perfect, but because you are perfect for me."

No comments: