Pages

1.16.2014

Christmas Cheer 2013...

This Christmas season was a little strange for us, but wonderful nonetheless... 
We stayed on the west to be with my family this year.
A few days before Christmas we ventured to Vegas to see my parents. 
Hunter did WONDERFUL for his first big car ride... Slept the whole way there. (4 hrs)
This Momma was a little nervous, but so happy things went well.
My parents were in the middle of a big move so they didn't have Christmas really set up at their house. 
I convinced my mom we at least needed stockings to wake up to on Christmas Morn.
(The plan was to drive to STG Christmas Eve but due to time issues it turned into Christmas Day)
We took a few pics, wrapped presents, and went to bed.

Woke up to a few fun treats and then we were off to the blessed city of St. George.
I seriously miss the beauty of St. George.
The red rocks against the blue sky is truly one of the most wonderful sites.

Our time spent in St. George was wonderful. 
We were able to play with our nieces and nephews, see the wonders of STG, and show off our babe to some of our best friends.
^^Shea Shea, Tori and sweet little Navy, "The Godfather" Luke, and my second family... The Ences (Leslie and Brooke pictured) [I missed getting a picture when we saw Danielle, love you babe]^^

I have really missed seeing our family and friends.
Living away from everyone hasn't been the easiest but I am actually very grateful for the time I have been given to bond with the new little family I have. 
Blaine and Hunter are my world and I am so blessed to have each of them in my life.

No comments: