Pages

8.28.2014

Road Travel With A Babe...

After putting in an extreme amount of road hours a few weeks ago,
(see post here)
 I figured I should share some things I now swear by on road trips.
^^^This little man is a dream when it comes to traveling,
but here are a few items that just made it all a tad bit easier


1. Baby Einstein: This was by far the biggest life savor. It helped keep my little man entertained for hrs. My dad pre-loaded videos on my IPad, which was great since data can be sketchy in certain areas. Anyone driving through Nevada knows what I am talking about. 

2. Plum Organics Squeezy Food Pouch: Convenient, resealable, squeezable baby food. It was so nice to be able to feed him while we were on the go without the need of a bowl and utensil. I did purchase the spoon attachments but H wasn't the biggest fan of those. 

3. That's it bars: On our way to San Diego my mom ran into Starbucks to get us some drinks and also came back with these. They were intended to be a snack for us but once I noticed the ingredients I couldn't help but feed it to H. Apples and cherries, Apples and pears, ect. THAT'S REALLY IT! No additives, no other ingredients, just the two fruits. He loved them and couldn't get enough!

4. Brica Day and Night Mirror: Now this is something that we have had since day one. I know there are parents out there that do not approve of these since they can be a hazard in an accident, but I HATE not being able to see my babe when I am driving. (especially when I am alone) It gives me comfort being able to see what he is doing with certain toys, food, sippy, ect. 

No comments: