Pages

2.23.2015

Love in Vegas...

B and I were married February 4th, 2012 in the St. George Temple
This anniversary marks 3 years with my guy, and even though the road has been bumpy at times, I wouldn't change him for the world. 
We decided to celebrate in Vegas which was the best idea we've had in awhile. Dropped H off with my parents and spent my first night away from him (EVER). I obviously cried when we left him but having some quality alone time was for sure worth it. We stayed at the SLS on the strip. The hotel is newly renovated and quite interesting. The room was amazing and the price was even better... the decor was a bit strange... lots of pink, French, very boutique like... but it definitely served its purpose. We spent the evening gambling (shhh), eating, talking, and simply relaxing. It was good to reconnect with B... I fell in love with him all over again!
Our trip to Vegas was an absolute blast. The Harveys joined us the next day and we all enjoyed a weekend away. (Thanks Mom and Dad) We went to Cirque du Soleil Zarkana at the Aria which was AMAZING! Seriously, I don't know why we haven't been to a show sooner... Cant wait to go back to see another one. B only has one request when we go to Vegas.. Prime Rib. So we had it twice. Not to mention we went to a Brazilian restaurant as well in Planet Hollywood. I'd say we ate pretty good this trip!
On the way home we decided to stop and see the Hoover Dam. We have taken countless trips to Vegas and have never managed to stop and see it. B has never actually seen the dam in person so what better time then now. 
post signature

1 comment:

The Lymans said...

We had so much fun with Hunter and his cute little girlfriend! They weren't allowed to make out at our house though, haha!!