Pages

5.12.2013

Mothers...

There are so many amazing women in my life that have been wonderful "mother figures" 
and taught me so much throughout the years. 

My Wonderful Sisters...
Lauren, Amanda, and Tracy have shown me what dedication and sacrifice means for your family. 
All three of these gorgeous women are perfect examples of loving, hardworking, selfless mothers. 
Thank you ladies for being some of my best-friends and helping prepare me for the next step in life.


My Awesome Mother-in-Law...
Laurin raised a wonderful man that I get the privilege of calling my husband. 
I am eternally grateful for you Laurin. 
Your devotion to your children and love is something that I hope to show 
to my children someday soon.

And Finally,

My Outstanding Mother...
This is my phenomenal Momma. 
Words could truly not express how special this lovely lady is.
She has been my greatest supporter, my best-friend, and one of my greatest examples. 
She has shown me what unconditional love truly is.
Momma, thank you for showing me the love of a mother. 
Thank you for all you do and have done.
You are one of the strongest women I know and I hope that I have grown to be somewhat like you.


Happy Mothers Day to these women in my life.
You all hold a special place in my heart and I am eternally grateful for each and every one of you!

No comments: