Pages

6.06.2015

Quality Time...

Before I left for the East Coast, H and I were able to make one last quick trip to St. George. This trip was definitely needed! If I had one wish, I would ask to live closer to my family... 

Watching H play with all of his cousins was so great! He loves being around the big kids and likes to think hes just as big as them. Plus, I loved the chance to hang out with my lovely sisters... We managed to get all 10 grandcuddles together and it was an absolute blast. Ranging from ages 10 years to 17 months, there was never a dull moment. We ate too much pizza, took way may too many pictures, and had too much fun at the splash pad!

I also got to spend a little time with others than mean the absolute world to me... (You know who you are) There is nothing better than the friends you choose to be your family! 

(With all the moving around I have misplaced my memory card with all the pictures I took in St. George... so the few I had on my phone will have to do) 
post signature

No comments: