Pages

1.09.2013

A Southern Christmas...

Christmas in the South was wonderful. 
We spent our days surrounded by a ton of family and friends... 
This year was my first Christmas away from my family which was a little hard
 but I did my best to make the most of it.
The whole Howell side came to Asheville and it was an absolute treat. 
2 Grandparents, 10 Aunts and Uncles, and 16 Grandchildren all in one house.
 (Madness) (Not everyone is pictured!) 
It was a season full of excitement...
We... opened presents (I got a new camera)
- Ate tons of good food -
- Went to the Columbia, SC Temple for Savannah (She leaves for Brasil in May)-
 - Shot guns basically every day - 
- Visited District 12 -
- Had a huge bonfire with some good friends for New Years -
- And finished off our trip at Lake Travis in Texas -

I think it is safe to say that our Holiday Season was a great success

No comments: