Pages

1.09.2013

A year to remember...


2012 was a wonderful year for B and I.
So many amazing adventures and life changing moments...

January: Celebrated the New Year in North Carolina, got my wisdom teeth removed, had my Bachelorette moment (dont you worry, that is sparkling cider), and went to the Temple.


February: Sealed for time and all eternity in the St. George Temple, Honeymooned in South Carolina, and moved to Arizona.


March: B started Spring Training, traded in the Trailblazer for a truck, and ate a lot of cupcakes.


April: Found Cafe Rio in Arizona, worked at Native New Yorker, B left for Bakersfield, and we went apartment hunting in Cali.


May: Moved into our first apartment in Bakersfield, got a job at a gym, met the Worthens, and went fishing at Lake Isabella.


June: Learned new tricks, went to North Carolina, hiked Mnt. Mitchell, and ate purple potatoes. 




August: Rode quads at Pismo Beach, watched my mom kill it in a fitness competition, saw my sister get married in Lake Tahoe, said goodbye to our house in El Dorado Hills, and celebrated my 23rd birthday.


September: B got a bow, he skinned a couple rattlesnakes, and we said goodbye to another baseball season.


October: Blaine turned 24, we went to the batting cages, my sister had her wedding reception, had family pictures taken, we moved back to Arizona, and I started working at Youngker High School. 


November: Went shooting, saw Eric Church in concert, went to a lot of pawn shops, traded in the Jetta for a Sonata, had Thanksgiving in Vegas with my family, and traveled to St. George for Holdens endowment.




Here's to the next chapter... 2013

No comments: