Pages

1.20.2013

Saturday Explorations...

Arizona this time of year is wonderful
It was a blissful 75 today
B and I drove around all day with the windows down 
Our adventures today took us to Hole in the Rock


It is a neat little hike. 
(I think I may have worn the wrong shoes for the occasion)
The whole thing is made of sandstone and has naturally eroded
 Interesting fact: Back in the day the natives used it as a calendar device


Once you walk through the hole there is such a beautiful view of the Phoenix skyline


This is one of the many faces I get from B when I take his picture



It was a wonderful day to explore with my B.
Loved being out in the open air and feeling the sunshine on my skin.
Arizona has so much to offer and
 I am so grateful for the opportunity to be here to see it all

No comments: