Pages

1.15.2013

Back to life...

Since our 3 week holiday vacation has ended we're back to the swing of things.
I must say, I miss waking up whenever I felt like it and lounging around in our jammies all day...
but the bills must get paid. 
I have continued my job at Youngker High School as a paraprofessional, focusing mainly on the Life Skills class. It is a challenging opportunity, but I am learning a lot and get to spend my days with some pretty wonderful kids.
B is continuing to get fit/ready for the season (which I love) but I tend to get drug into it. (I am kind of lazy)
 I have been searching for a little bit of motivation and I think I have found it...
Last night while we were running in the fitness room I was forced to stare at the swimming pool the whole time and it hit me...
 I AM LIVING IN PHOENIX ALL SUMMER LONG
Heat + Pool = Me in a bathing suit
I am in desperate need of a new swimmer so what better way to prepare for one.

No comments: