Pages

3.10.2015

Baseball: It's in his blood...

Spring Training has arrived and we are loving it.  We might not see as much of our main man as we would like, but it's a sacrifice we're willing to make right now. Phoenix is awesome this time of year... The sun is shining, the skies are blue, and there is baseball EVERYWHERE! We went to a Reds vs. Indians game and H absolutely loved it. He sat with his Dahhh for awhile and just took it all in... so focused on the field and what was going on around him. We walked around the stadium for awhile and all he wanted to do was hold Gretchens hand. It was the sweetest! We are very fortunate to have such great people in our lives... The guys at the field are so great with H and he is truly infatuated with his baseball uncles. You can tell all he wants to do is be "one of the guys"...  He's becoming such a little man and it makes me feel all sorts of emotions. Excited to see the person he will become, sad that my baby is getting bigger, nervous for what heartache is ahead, but most of all LOVE! This little boy has filled my heart with so much love I never thought possible. Each day is better and brighter because of his sweet spirit!

5 comments:

Bethany Magnie said...

Little man looks just like his papa! So sweet, my family has a deep love for baseball too :)

Lauren // Pink on the Cheek said...

So jealous that you are in Phoenix to watch all of spring training happening! Say hi to my Giants :)

Ashley said...

So cute! I hope you enjoy all of that wonderful weather and baseball!

Cori said...

Love the pics and sunshine!! I'm so happy baseball season is here!

Andi said...

My parents retired in Phoenix three years ago and it is the first time I got to go down there (I live in CA) for Spring training, I went last weekend and had a blast and will totally be back next year. Plus winter ball in October!