Pages

3.02.2015

Sunshine Day...

I wish I could freeze time and pause these moments forever. We loved playing in the sunshine this weekend and simply enjoying our sweet babies. They are so full of life, love, and happiness. Both of our little families are about to change drastically so we are doing our best to soak up each and every day. 
We (the Howells) are getting ready to be uprooted for baseball again. B is finally healthy and ready to go! We have been praying and hoping for this day to come and welcome it with open arms. Life will definitely be different this baseball season with a little one... but man am I excited to experience it all. 
The Harveys are about to welcome a new little babe to their family. Adelyn is going to be a big sister! I know I am not alone is saying that we are beyond ecstatic for little Lyla to grace us with her presence in a few short weeks! 
post signature

No comments: