Pages

3.07.2015

Sunshine Splish Splashin'...

One of the greatest things about living in Arizona is having the opportunity to go to the pool as early as March! Today was an exceptionally beautiful day, so we decided to take full advantage. We grilled up some turkey burgers, had chips and guac, and shoved our faces full of strawberries... All B and I have been talking about is how excited we are to get H in the water. Saying he liked it would be an understatement... He splashed, jumped, ran around, and took full advantage of his new life jacket. This little boy is so full of life and such a social butterfly. Before he would jump to his Dahhh he would yell at the people laying by the pool to make sure they were watching... such a show off! It was so great to spend some time with my two sweet men. As we sat there eating our lunch I couldn't help but think myself the luckiest girl in the world. I have these two.. forever and ever. They make my days brighter and my life happier. I fear this month is going to go all too quickly and before we know it our precious Dahhh is going to be gone living the baseball life. No need to worry though... we will follow shortly after to have more fun sunshine filled days.
post signature

3 comments:

Bethany Magnie said...

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world when I look at my little family too :) you take beautiful pictures!

{leah} said...

As I sit here {all bundled up} in Colorado waiting for the snow to melt you day looks amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Super cute! Looks like a fun family day.