Pages

9.26.2014

Reese’s Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies...

How many of you have thousands of things on Pinterest that you pin because they look awesome, but then you never actually do them?
I know I am guilty!
There are so many creative people in this world that I envy because I do not have a creative bone in my body...
This is why I love Pinterest.
I can use other peoples ideas to make me feel better about myself. ha.
This week I decided to DO one of my pins and my husband couldn't have been more excited
Reese’s Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
Now you cant tell me these don't look amazing!! 
 THE BEST peanut butter cookies I have EVER had!
If you love peanut butter and chocolate combos as much as i do, this is something you have got to try!
  • 3/4 Cup Softened butter
  • 1 Cup Sugar
  • 1 Cup Brown Sugar
  • 1 Cup Peanut Butter
  • 2 Eggs
  • 2 tsp Vanilla
  • 1 tsp Baking Soda
  • 1/2 tsp Salt
  • 2 1/2 Cup Flour
  • 1 Bag Chocolate Chips
  • 1 Bag Reese's unwrapped and cut into 4 pieces

  1. Mix all ingredients down to the vanilla. Then add soda, salt, and flour.
  2. Mix in chocolate chips
  3. Using a spoon, place 10-11 scoops of dough on greased cookie sheet. (use fingers or back of spoon to SLIGHTLY flatten each scoop)
  4. Bake 9 minutes at 350
  5. Remove cookies and press 4-5 chunks of Reese's on top of each cookie. Place back in oven for 1-2 minutes. 
  6. Remove and let cool on cooling rack. 
***Best if enjoyed warm!!
***Makes about 3 dozen cookies
You're Welcome!! 
post signature

No comments: